Baby Competition Rules, Terms & Conditions
Children under the age of 24 months are eligible to enter, ensuring that the age category entered represents child’s age on date of entry photo taken.
• Only photographs taken at Beacon Bay Retail Park by Shanbright Photography will be eligible for the competition. Entries take place in the Food Court every Saturday and Sunday from 30 August – 28 September 2014 10am – 1pm daily.
• Closing date for entries is Sunday, 28 September 2014 at 13h00. No late entries will be accepted.
• Finalists will be notified telephonically on Tuesday, 30 September 2014 and published in the Go & Express newspaper on Thursday, 2 October 2014.
• Birth certificates of all winners may be required for presentation on collection of prizes at the prize giving.
• All winners agree upon entering, that they have their photograph taken, if so required, for publication in the Go & Express newspaper.
• All entry photographs will be displayed in the Banking Mall at Beacon Bay Retail Park for 24 hour viewing.
• Employees, owners and staff, and their immediate families of Beacon Bay Retail Park, tenants and associated sponsors as listed on this entry form, are not permitted to enter this competition.
• The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Prizes are not exchangeable nor are they exchangeable for cash.
• A prize giving will be held on Saturday, 4 October 2014 for the finalists at Funky Frogs in Beacon Bay Retail Park. All finalists will be invited to attend in order to receive their prizes.
• A copy of the entry photo may be collected from Reggies on 2 October 2014. Photos not collected by 31 October 2014 will be discarded.
From 2 October 2014 photographs of all entrants can be viewed on www.beaconbayretailpark.co.za